In the Navigation menu, selecting Customers opens the All Customers page to review customer records.
Search box: Type any customer name (or partial) and click Search to find a customer record.
Each customer is listed in a grid with a quick-access clickable dashboard of five key Work Event statuses and the current number of Work Events in each status.
[Customer Name]: These are clickable links to access the respective customer record.
- Projects tab:
- Displays all Projects for this customer.
- Click a Project name to view Project information.
- Details tab:
- Bulk Import Work Events section: This is where users can create multiple Work Events by importing large multi-site Projects into ServiceDemand using a template. [see Bulk Create Multiple Work Events]
- Project Details and Routing sections: General information about the Project.
- Notifications tab: Six notification type emails are selectable here and the Subscribed Emails section lists the intended recipients. [see Notifications]
- Work Event Templates tab: The Templates are in the Work Event format and form the basis for easily creating multiple Work Events with duplicate/similar data for a rollout project across many customer sites.
- Pre-Flight Checklist tab: Used to track completion of important steps or actions deemed necessary prior to the Work Event service date. This optional list can be customized for each Project.
- Service Provider Teams: Project Managers and Project Coordinators use this tab to enter their requirements for any Service Provider Teams they require for a Project. They will identify the quantity of Service Providers, the titles required of each, and any amplifying information the users responsible for routing/assigning Work Events may find useful.
- Details tab:
- Refer to Creating a Project for instructions on Project creation.