Accept or Reject Invitation
Once you have a Pending Invitation Work Event open:
- Review the information provided and determine if your company can fulfill the requirements.
- In the header, the specified Skillset for this work is shown if set by the Customer.
- Service Date and Time
- Service Location
- If you want to Accept.
- Click the green Accept Work Event button in the blue Info section.
- Acknowledge the need to edit the Project for this work by clicking Continue
- The Work Event will open in edit mode and you will select the appropriate Project in the Project drop down. The Project(s) listed are determined by your company.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save Work Event.
- Note the sub status is now Invitation Accepted. This will sync back to your Customer informing them of your acceptance.
- You must Assign this Work Event to one of your Service Providers. [See Routing to Service Provider]
[PRO TIP] You may reject the invitation later when in:
Draft or Published status: Top right Actions dropdown menu, click Reject Work Event.
Assigned status: First unassign the Work Event [see Unassign A Service Provider] and then follow the Published status steps above.
- If you want to Reject.
- Click the red Reject Work Event button in the blue Info section.
- Enter a Reason for the rejection in the popup box that will sync to the Customer.
- Click Yes, Reject.
- Note the Status is now Cancelled and the sub status is Invitation Rejected.