There are different paths to take to Unassign a Service Provider from a Work Event depending on who it was assigned to.
- W2 or Contractor Service Provider:
- Open the Work Event and go to the Assign to Individual tab.
- The assigned Service Provider is listed at the top (regardless of their dispatch location distance from the service location).
- Click Un-Assign in the Service Provider grid.
- Service Provider Team:
- Open the Parent Work Event for the Work Event you want to unassign from an SP.
- Go to the Assign to Team tab.
- The SP Teams for the Project are listed with the SP Team Child Work Events in the table at the top.
- Click the Un-Assign button to unassign these specific Parent and Child Work Events assigned to this SP Team.
WARNING: This will unassign the Parent Work Event and move it to Published status but it will DELETE the Child Work Event(s).
- WorkMarket Service Provider:
- Due to a limitation in the WorkMarket API, Service Providers may only be unassigned in the WorkMarket assignment dashboard. Please contact your company’s WorkMarket account administrator to unassign a WorkMarket Service Provider.