If you have had errors bulk creating or bulk publishing Work Events, it is usually easier to delete your working copies and start over.
[PRO TIP] Only Draft or Published status Work Events may be deleted.
- Select My Team Work Events >> All
- Go to Select Filters and in the Bulk Upload Spreadsheet field, select the name of the Excel workbook you used in the bulk creation. Click Apply and all the Work Events you created above should be listed.
- Click the Select All checkbox.
- The first 20 listed are selected and you are presented with the option to select ALL of the matching Work Events.
- Click the Select all [XX] work events that apply for the selected filters link.
- It will now say [XX] work events selected.
- Go to Select Bulk Action and choose Delete Work Events.
- Click Apply and you will receive a system generated email shortly detailing the success or failure of your Bulk Deletion.