A customer record (profile) is required for each customer served in ServiceDemand. This record forms the basis of all work and data for that customer.
To create a customer record:
- In the Navigation menu, select Customers to open the All Customers page.
- Click the Create Customer button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Customer name.
- Customer email address.
- (optional) Business phone number.
- (conditional) If your ServiceDemand account is linked to a Customer account (optional and special configuration), an Associated Client dropdown is present to select that connected Customer name.
- (optional) If you want to set the Service Provider check-in/out for all Work Events for this customer as optional, as opposed to the default required, check the box ‘Are site check-in/out entries optional for work events?’
- Click Create.