Clicking into a Work Event displays the underlying data and options for you to review your assignments, check-in/out to the site, perform the work outlined, upload deliverables, and more.
The Work Event has navigational tabs with the following labels:
- Work Event Details:
- The scheduled date, time, and duration of the assignment.
- The location and dress code (if applicable) of the assignment.
- The contact at the location or the most appropriate contact as determined by the Project Manager.
- The customer name, your company Project name, and the customer’s ticket ID or tracking number (if applicable).
- Description: A brief synopsis of the work required at this site.
- Service Provider Instructions: This contains detailed instructions for you to read, understand, and follow to complete this assignment. These instructions may be repeated or amplified in the Attachments section noted below.
- Parts Logistics: Notification of outbound part shipment and pickup information and return part shipment instructions (if applicable).
- Time On Site: This is where you enter your check-in and check-out dates and times. Please consult your manager regarding requirements to make entries for breaks, lunch, etc.
- Work Event Details:
- Work Event Attachments: Any documentation the Project team feels is important for you to have to successfully complete this assignment. This may include a signoff sheet for the customer to complete when you have finished and are ready to checkout.
- Work Event Deliverables: You will upload photos, documents, signoffs, etc. here per the Project Manager’s instructions. Click the ‘Upload Deliverable’ button and follow the instructions.
- Assets (optional feature): Assets that have been attached to the Work Event are listed under this tab. These may be either on-site assets that are the focus of the work or they may be in-transit to the site from a warehouse location. [See Work Event Assets]
- Messages: A place to enter messages to the Project Manager/Coordinator/Scheduler working this assignment. Replies or messages to you from those users will also be listed here.
- History: A view of the audit trail of the life cycle of this Work Event.